Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Dan as Andrea Bocelli

4 comments:

stimpsonfamily said...

Your kidding me! My favorite part is the twitching of the corners of his mouth at 9 seconds and more visibly at 16 seconds when Dan almost loses it! Well Done!

Dani said...

Melanie!! You're here! I am so glad that you decided to join the blogging world!

I must say, I am very impressed that Dan knew all the words! What fun!

crystal said...

Ok, so the sound on my computer doesn't work right now...go figure!!SO, I will be coming back to listen to this performance :) Anyway, love the blog! I love your family picture! I like the title, too. I have that on a clock in my piano room!

Juliana said...

That's some pretty impressive lip synching! I think we need a ward talent show for Dan to show off his opera skillzz. :)