I am soooo sorry!! I took the link off for now. Let me know when you are ready for me to add it again. I don't think many people have been on my blog since it was on there, so maybe no one else has connected to yours yet. And you can tell Dan that Kirk acts like that all the time so it's okay!! Again, I'm sorry!
Hey Mel & Dan! Awesome that you started a blog, I just started one a few months ago and haven't gotten around to seeing if anyone else has one yet in the fam....Link to ours when you get a minute! :) Sarah & Shawn
2 comments:
I am soooo sorry!! I took the link off for now. Let me know when you are ready for me to add it again. I don't think many people have been on my blog since it was on there, so maybe no one else has connected to yours yet. And you can tell Dan that Kirk acts like that all the time so it's okay!! Again, I'm sorry!
Hey Mel & Dan! Awesome that you started a blog, I just started one a few months ago and haven't gotten around to seeing if anyone else has one yet in the fam....Link to ours when you get a minute! :) Sarah & Shawn
Post a Comment