Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2008

An old pic for Stimpson family enjoyment. Check out Jared's clothes and James' hat. What's with James and all the hats? Can anyone read what it says? I also think my shades are a timeless style that would work even today.

4 comments:

stimpsonfamily said...

I remember this, wasn't it with the Pethtels somewheres? I remmeber i was sick, but where is it, did someone own this or was it a rental cabin, what a pretty view of the lake and mountains! great outfits all around, Those shorts are spot on John Stocktons! ~Jared

stimpsonfamily said...

I just noticed something i had to comment on again! Was this picture taken before or after dan went to police academy! Look at that mustache and Cops sunglasses at age 13! Hahahahha

jimbob said...

My hat says "Urban Gorilla", Mom got it for me. The cabin and view look awesome!I want to go back, if only we knew where we were??? Jared, you actually went in public looking like that? You're Kyle Korver and John Stockton in one! Was Sheri in a gang then? She and Mark have the same hair doo's. Can you imagine these motley crue getting out of the stationwagon at a grandmas/rest stops/restaurants/church/etc. Sheesh! James

Melanie said...

Urban Gorilla? That's hilarious. Not sure what that is even.