Wow! the girls have gotten so big. Allison has gotten so good at clogging. (Ragan misses it really bad!!) It has been fun "catching up" by reading your blog! I will be checking back often!
Great job Allison!! That is awesome!! I wonder if you and Meggin still remember that foot dance I taught you that one day at your house a couple years ago. Remember, one to three, four five six, seven eight nine, and slap! :) ha ha See you soon!
5 comments:
What a great little dancer! I'll bet you are so proud!
Allison is better every time I see her! What a talent to have! She is so cute and I miss your girls so much:(
Rachael
Wow! the girls have gotten so big. Allison has gotten so good at clogging. (Ragan misses it really bad!!) It has been fun "catching up" by reading your blog! I will be checking back often!
Great job Allison!! That is awesome!! I wonder if you and Meggin still remember that foot dance I taught you that one day at your house a couple years ago. Remember, one to three, four five six, seven eight nine, and slap! :) ha ha See you soon!
Allison is so awesome. She has blown me away this year!
Post a Comment