Saturday, May 3, 2008
Family Fun!
I'll post pictures soon so that everyone can see what we have been up to all week. In a nut shell, we spent two nights in Las Vegas and saw the Tournament of The Kings Show at Excalibur. Then we went to Zions and stayed one night and hiked through the grotto and down to Emerald pond. Then one more night at Bryce Canyon and hiked the Navajo Loop. Thursday night we got home around 5:00 p.m. The girls went back to school Friday and then we got up Saturday and went to Lagoon for Allison's clogging competition and more fun on the rides. She did GREAT! She took first in both advanced team dances and her Solo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We're glad your back! I am excited to see pictures from your trip :)
That sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to see the pictures. Way to go Allison!!
Yay Allison! She looked AWESOME!
Sounds like a great week. I love Zions. Way to go Allison!!
Congrats Allison! Is this in clogging? So cool! Aunt Kathie
Post a Comment