This is something to me that is amazing. I never thought my little hometown would ever get a temple. With another temple only 30 minutes away, and so many other places in the world that are still waiting for a temple, I was surprised and elated when I found out that Rexburg would be getting there own temple. This weekend we were in the area for memorial day and we decided to get a closer look. So beautiful!!


5 comments:
Wow! Awesome pictures!! Dang! We wished we could have seen you guys this weekend! Its been way too long!!
Hey Melanie...I found your blog through the Carters! It's fun to see what you've been up to! The temple looks so beautiful! I'll check back soon!
It was fun to see you for a bit today. We'll have to get together like that more often! The temple does look amazing. Glad you were able to go see it.
Wow, I've never seen it before. It's gorgeous!!
Melanie- I am embarking on the Twilight series tonight. I just borrowed the first book from a friend and am excited to get hooked! ;) I have heard so much talk about it and obsession about it I thought I might as well join in too! I'll let you know how it goes! I heard they are doing a midnight release in August, might want to sign up for that one! :)
Post a Comment