home: the social unit formed by a family living together
I am laughing so hard right now. Thank you! Thank you!I'm totally feeling inspired for a ward talent show. He'd steal the show!
LOL, you did levitate for about 1 second. That was great!
Too FUNNY!!! That was great!
And here I was ready to try it at work! too bad! Ha ha, Nice Ozzie hair!That is so funny!
That is funny, the whole time I am thinking in my mind of what you will actually be doing that makes it "look" like you are levitating. :) tee hee
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am laughing so hard right now. Thank you! Thank you!
I'm totally feeling inspired for a ward talent show. He'd steal the show!
LOL, you did levitate for about 1 second. That was great!
Too FUNNY!!!
That was great!
And here I was ready to try it at work! too bad!
Ha ha, Nice Ozzie hair!
That is so funny!
That is funny, the whole time I am thinking in my mind of what you will actually be doing that makes it "look" like you are levitating. :) tee hee
Post a Comment