home: the social unit formed by a family living together
Mel Thanks for posting this pictures. We wish we could have been there. That looks like it was so much fun!!! I can't believe how big everyone is getting!
I am on chapter 11. It is really different than I thought, but SO good!
It's been awhile.. it was fun to look at all of your posts I missed! I LOVED the self-levitation one. Made me laugh hard!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Mel Thanks for posting this pictures. We wish we could have been there. That looks like it was so much fun!!! I can't believe how big everyone is getting!
I am on chapter 11. It is really different than I thought, but SO good!
It's been awhile.. it was fun to look at all of your posts I missed! I LOVED the self-levitation one. Made me laugh hard!
Post a Comment