Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Time is Flying, must be having fun!
Well I need to catch up, but this month has been alot of fun and has gone by so fast. It started of course with the fourth of July, and then Dan and I went to Zermatt in Midway for an overnight retreat for his work. Then next monday the 14th I celebrated my 33rd Birthday, and then this last weekend we had the Stimpson family reunion followed by our 13th wedding Anniversary. This will all be finished up by celebrating the 24th of July tomorrow. Wow! That was July 2008 in a nutshell. I'll post some pictures soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait to see your pictures! Sounds like you have been having a lot of fun! I hope you are still planning on coming over on Sunday night. I'll give you a call!
Post a Comment