Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day Back to School








The girls and I have had a really fun summer, but I was pretty excited to get back to some sort of a schedule and they were excited to see friends. This morning they were up pretty early. I know the first day excitement will wear off quickly, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

13 comments:

Holly said...

Your kids are so grown up! YAY for school, cleaner houses and quiet time:)

J Glazier said...

Pretty cute girls if you ask me :) Goodluck on your new adventure this year.

Dani said...

Super cute. When do you have your big first day???

Melanie said...

My own first day back is September 10th. The girls are growing up fast. I am grateful and sad at the same time.

crystal said...

Cute page! Are you happy with the teachers your kids got?

Melanie said...

I am very happy with the teachers my kids got. They came home very excited to go back. Meg has Mortensen(good), Allison has Rotar(good), and Nikki has Morgan(New).

Tara said...

They have to be some of the cutest nieces I have! ha-ha Now, hurry and get everything done before YOU start school! How does it feel to be getting ready to go back to school?

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Such cute girls! Megan looks so grown up with her cute new hair cut.

Maria said...

I can't believe how BIG they are. They're such gorgeous girls!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

How fun! They looks so cute and Meg got her hair cut! :)

The Stimpsons said...

Those girls are so cute!! I can't believe how much they are growing! WOW! We must see them soon! Its been way too long!

Tayla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tricia said...

Ohhhh... it's such a mix of emotions when they go back and the freedoms of summer are gone. I hope the excitement of waking up early lasts as long as possible. What cute girls! I hope your first day is wonderful too... better yet, I hope your year is! *Ü*