Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The next year of my life... Should I be scared?

6 comments:

Dani said...

Funny! You will do GREAT!!! Can't wait to hear about it!

Tara said...

How do you like it so far???

Melanie said...

I do like school. My first guy's haircut was yesterday. He tipped me $10.00. One of the girls asked me if I had cut his hair, and said he was a jerk but he tipped well. He was a little sarcastic, but I can handle that for a 20 minute haircut and that big of a tip. I'm learning a ton. I already need a new ream of paper because we take so many notes.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Mel- we need an update with how things are going for you! I am sure you are doing awesome and we can't wait till you are done and ready to attack our mops! :)

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

doh- i just saw your comment with a little update, that is funny about the big tipper.... :)

Trixy said...

That is so funny you will do great it was fun to sit and chat with you tonight and I am glad I got your blog good luck on your test in the morning