Ok so I've been a bit of a slacker on getting my posts done this month. October has flown by and it will soon be November. You know what they say, as soon as Halloween is over it may as well be the new year because the Holidays just seem to go by so fast. So I'll quickly do a little catching up. October 17th we went to Boise to have a family Halloween party. Dan's side of the family always gets pretty into Halloween. I think that the Adults love it just as much or more than the kids do. It was really fun for all of us to spend time together.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Boo! to You...
Ok so I've been a bit of a slacker on getting my posts done this month. October has flown by and it will soon be November. You know what they say, as soon as Halloween is over it may as well be the new year because the Holidays just seem to go by so fast. So I'll quickly do a little catching up. October 17th we went to Boise to have a family Halloween party. Dan's side of the family always gets pretty into Halloween. I think that the Adults love it just as much or more than the kids do. It was really fun for all of us to spend time together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment