I'm gettin nuttin for Christmas! Mommy and Daddy are Mad... I'm gettin nuttin for Christmas cause I ain't been nuttin but bad! NOT REALLY but this song reminds me of my own childhood. Wondering if I had been good enough to not get a lump of coal.
I still laugh when I think of the Christmas party you had a couple years ago where my Bailey completely freaked out at Santa. It hasn't gotten much better since then... :)
It was so nice seeing you guys at the other Christmas party (maybe the Second Christmas party? :). The girls are getting so grown up I can hardly believe it!! We hope to see you guys again soon!! Kody
4 comments:
Wow... you guys are on top of things with Santa already coming! That song always makes me laugh...
I still laugh when I think of the Christmas party you had a couple years ago where my Bailey completely freaked out at Santa. It hasn't gotten much better since then... :)
How fun to have Santa come to your house! I really should do that one of these years. Also, Happy Birthday to Dan and Megan!
It was so nice seeing you guys at the other Christmas party (maybe the Second Christmas party? :). The girls are getting so grown up I can hardly believe it!! We hope to see you guys again soon!!
Kody
Post a Comment