Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Valentines Day... Better Late than Never ;)

So I decided that better late than never, I would finally post my valentines flowers from Dan. I waited a few days to get a picture, so they are a little droopy, but I was still elated to get them at school on Valentines Day. It isn't that I never get flowers, it is just a bit rare. So this year in school I was called to the front. Valentines Day was extremely busy. I got one hair cut after another and shampoo sets, even a color. So when they called me to the front I fully expected another appointment. I went to the front and saw the prettiest pink tulips, A soft fuzzy teddy bear and.... chocolates. I said oh how cute! and what beautiful flowers. Fully expecting them to be for someone else. The girl on the book just smiled and said, "Good thing you like them cause they are for you." You just need to sign for them. I was completely shocked, especially because I didn't realize that the bear, the chocolates, and the flowers were all mine. Feast or Famine? This year was a Feast. Dan took me to La Dulce Vida for dinner as well and I ordered Anna's Spinach Ravioli. It is my favorite. So full of flavor with a creamy white sauce and sundried tomatoes. They also have fabulous cheesecake. It was the best Valentines Yet.

4 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

My mouth is watering! YUM! That sounds de-lish! Your cuts and "do" look great too! The dummy head reminds of the days of playing with Sheri's head at halloween, oh the pranks....

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

What a lucky girl you are. How fun!

Dani said...

I'm so glad that you got spoiled!! You so deserve it!!

The Stimpsons said...

Lisa and I read this post together and she thinks the flowers look beautiful and I think what you wrote about the ravioli makes me hungry. yum!