We went to Arizona over the weekend. We spent 3/4 of the time house hunting, and Dan also had a face to face interview. We are just waiting now to hear back from the company to see if he did indeed get the job. I am excited, but also nervous about how everything will work out with my school, kid's school, and church. It will be so different from Utah. We stayed at a hotel called the Wigwam. The average Temperature while we were there was 102 degrees. and about 90 degree at 10:00 p.m. Lets just say Utah felt cool today at about 90 degree when we stepped off the plane. There was actually a bit of a cool breeze. The only breeze I felt while I was in Arizona was hot. These pictures are some of the back yard in the house that we are planning on renting. We are happy to have a little grass and a pool.
3 comments:
Just think Mel- you go from your AC house to your AC car to the AC store...and only for a few months, then the rest of the year when we are all freezing you are LOVING it! :) We are thinking about you guys, see you this weekend!
I hope things work out the way you want them to. What city in Arizona? As for the heat, at least it's dry and not humid. I think you would get used to it quick. We sure will miss you guys though!
The house we found is in Glendale.
Post a Comment