I wish I had a better picture, but this will have to do. This is Christmas day in Arizona. I'll have to be careful to not get it mixed up with my summer ones ;) Allison got a volleyball and they are trying it out together.
That is my kindof Christmas! Ok, Mel. Have you found the camera yet? I'm still wondering what your house looks like and whatnot! I hope to be able to see you guys soon!
I can tell you 5 things I love about Arizona even though I've only been there once for a work trip
3 comments:
That's awesome!! Bet you are jealous of the ice packed on my driveway right now!!
I'm so jealous! Especially after a gloomy day like today was. Enjoy it for me!
That is my kindof Christmas! Ok, Mel. Have you found the camera yet? I'm still wondering what your house looks like and whatnot! I hope to be able to see you guys soon!
I can tell you 5 things I love about Arizona even though I've only been there once for a work trip
1) Shovels don't exist
2) Snow coats don't exist
3) Pools are everywhere!
4) Camping in December is an option
5) More places to try out restaurants at then could ever be feasted at! ;-)
Miss you guys! take care!
Post a Comment