Dan and I decided that we needed a little winter snow fix and we planned a trip to the Grand Canyon via the Williams, AZ train. I think I have had enough snow for the year. It was really fun, and really cold.
Mel! Brrrr that looks cold for AZ! :) I am glad you are going to try to update more often! I am as well, it is nice to be able to keep up with your fam and hear what you are up to! Your family pictures are SO CUTE! :)
Wow! Those are great pictures in this and the post below! I have always wanted to ride a train somewhere. I'll be that was fun and how nice to come home and return from the blizzard to your nice toasty town. ;-)
2 comments:
Mel! Brrrr that looks cold for AZ! :) I am glad you are going to try to update more often! I am as well, it is nice to be able to keep up with your fam and hear what you are up to! Your family pictures are SO CUTE! :)
Wow! Those are great pictures in this and the post below! I have always wanted to ride a train somewhere. I'll be that was fun and how nice to come home and return from the blizzard to your nice toasty town. ;-)
Post a Comment