Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

7 comments:

Tricia said...

It looks like you had so much fun! I can hardly wait for the pics from Friday... I was so sad we weren't there, but I heard it was fun!
I love the Palin costume... she's a dead ringer!

Dani said...

Great costumes! Thanks again for letting us borrow your game. I'll bring it back over tonight. It was a huge hit!

crystal said...

You guys do go ALL out! So fun!

The Stimpsons said...

We loved having you guys come to visit! That was so fun and you did an awesome job on your costumes!!!

We hope to see you again soon!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

You guys have great costumes this year. We love the Stimpsons!

J Glazier said...

We are soooo bummed we had to miss out. We'd love to do it next year. Dan's costume is INCREDIBLE!! Love it!

Tara said...

How fun! Your costumes are awesome!!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow! :)