Monday, August 24, 2009
Crazy, Fast, Month
Well, Dan and Megan have been in Arizona for a week and a half now. They were able to come visit last weekend. Friday night they got in around 6:30 and then Sunday night they had to leave and go back around 5:30. I was really kinda emotional, more than I wanted to be. I have to keep reminding myself that this will all go by really fast and then we can all be in Arizona and move on with our lives. On a brighter note, I have now passed both of my state board tests so I can refocus on my kids and relax just a little. I do still have my final that Miss Evans gives us which will be on September 2nd. I only have to get a 90% (kill me now!) It will take about 3 hours to take her test and then I just need to finish my hours up. Next visit will probably be in about 3 weeks and then again 2 weeks after that. Hopefully the next month will go as fast as this one has.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Melanie,
I am so sorry that your family has to be separated right now. I was sad to hear that you guys were moving, but I hope it is a positive move and experience for you. I know you and your family will be GREATLY missed, and I'm probably about the 100th person to tell you so. I won't forget your words of sympathy and comfort that you gave when my cousin passed away. You may have forgotten them, but I haven't. Your family is a great example of what families should be like. I hope this month goes quickly for you and you can all be together in Arizona soon.
Hey Mel, I know exactly what you mean. I think back on when we moved and it was scarey and at the same time exciting. I know you are going to love Arizona! I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to come visit and we can all go swimming in your pool while it is bitter cold and miserably snowy here. ;-)
Hope to see you guys soon!
Hi Melanie-
I've been thinking of you guys. Please let me know if we can be any help to you in the next few weeks. I know all too well what it's like to have the hubby gone, and your situation is even harder. Hang in there! Congrats on the hair school stuff!
Post a Comment